Macam mana nak pilih course ((my version))
every student lepasan spm semua mesti tengah confuse nak sambung belajar kat mana sekarang ni . same bruh . have u ever heard people saying ' spm is not ur ending , it's ur beginning'
for some reason it is false because we end our school life so it is our ending . for some reason also it is true because we are a step closer to university life , wether masuk asasi , diploma , a-level and so on.
so , for me , as one of candidate of spm 2016 also having the same problem . but after attending some bengkel and ceramah , akhirnya saya dapat solusi nya ; fikir sendiri . yeah fikir sendiri .
because it is we are the one who will pursue study , so only we know what we like , what we want to be .
from one of seminar i've attend , we must choose course based on :
1. Peperiksaan - berapa keputusan peperiksaan kita dapat
2. Peluang - ada tak peluang untuk kita masuk bidang yang kita mahu
3. Minat - apa yg kita betul-betul suka
4. Nilai - how are we adapt ourselves dengan bidang yg kita nak .
the motivator once said , kalau letak minat nombor satu , you are really challenging yourself (coz you are out of your ability)
So for me , i have no idea about myself because i like almost everything >,< so it is so hard for me to choose one to learn . theres lot of benefit in each course we take. medicine , pharmacy , dentistry , engineering , architechture , culinary , masscom .. and so on
so , step one :
I took initiative to take holland test on career so i am an AIS person . Artistic , Investigative and Social . You can do holland personality test HERE
in 2014 , i am an AIR person , which is Artistic , Investigative and Realistic . Year by year , our personality could chance affected by our surrounding and life style . So setakat ini , nothing change much about me .
I've also done some CAREER TEST so I've got this .
From here , i've gain some guts to take architechture soon . :) that's my conclusion for now .
Based on my spm result , i have no problem to fix myself in any course coz im flexible babe :*
Soon , if i've ever questioning myself why i ever chose to take arch , so dearself , i've made a special post for you :"D
step two ,
GO FOR IT
After you've decided what are you actually , go search for few choice you have right now . Doesnt matter if it is thru diploma , asasi , politeknik , kolej kemahiran or whatsoever .
my senior's advice is , enjoy your study year . no matter how long it is .
so , enjoy where ever you are . it is the best place for you to learn . maybe not only learn to work. you are also learning to live . :D be grateful kids.
step three ,
DESIGN UR FUTURE
Yes guys , we live by chance . But dont live by chance forever coz we have the chance to design too . plan your journey in life properly . not only for weeks or months . nak hidup 12 bulan je ke? plan for your life and live them happily . Only you know what you want in your life , wether it is a happy ending or a suffering ending , choiii
that's all i can spit out for now , i'll update some more soon maybe . idc :')
btw , here is some info for you
Holland's Six Personality Types
- Likes to work with animals, tools, or machines; generally avoids social activities like teaching, healing, and informing others;
- Has good skills in working with tools, mechanical or electrical drawings, machines, or plants and animals;
- Values practical things you can see, touch, and use like plants and animals, tools, equipment, or machines; and
- Sees self as practical, mechanical, and realistic.
- Likes to study and solve math or science problems; generally avoids leading, selling, or persuading people;
- Is good at understanding and solving science and math problems;
- Values science; and
- Sees self as precise, scientific, and intellectual.
- Likes to do creative activities like art, drama, crafts, dance, music, or creative writing; generally avoids highly ordered or repetitive activities;
- Has good artistic abilities -- in creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art;
- Values the creative arts -- like drama, music, art, or the works of creative writers; and
- Sees self as expressive, original, and independent.
- Likes to do things to help people -- like, teaching, nursing, or giving first aid, providing information; generally avoids using machines, tools, or animals to achieve a goal;
- Is good at teaching, counseling, nursing, or giving information;
- Values helping people and solving social problems; and
- Sees self as helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
- Likes to lead and persuade people, and to sell things and ideas; generally avoids activities that require careful observation and scientific, analytical thinking;
- Is good at leading people and selling things or ideas;
- Values success in politics, leadership, or business; and
- Sees self as energetic, ambitious, and sociable.
- Likes to work with numbers, records, or machines in a set, orderly way; generally avoids ambiguous, unstructured activities
- Is good at working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way;
- Values success in business; and
- Sees self as orderly, and good at following a set plan.